CrowdReason is in need of a Business Analyst to assist with its rapid growth. The Business Analyst will be tasked with creating functional and technical requirements for CrowdReason’s Software Development team. Working with their team lead, they will be asked to assist with p[anning feature development for SaaS products.
Roles & Duties
The ideal candidate takes pride in helping develop products and responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain all design workflows and processes for system documentation. Items include requirement documents, designs, business data dictionaries, and any other references to describing systems.
- Interact directly with key business individuals to gain understanding of functional needs of system and synthesize these needs into technical specification documents which provide a guided approach to address and resolve the business objectives.
- Able to identify, rationalize and negotiate unanticipated business challenges as well as propose and execute on viable and creative solutions.
- Ensure business requirements are documented to capture functional, non-functional, and global system expectations to be consumed by development and QA.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure business objectives are met while documenting all technical decisions.
- Act as internal consultant to CrowdReason business to provide necessary solutions and technology services offering both process solutions in addition to software solutions.
- Assist with onboarding new customers and support any training on software solutions
Education and/or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a business analysis, business liaison, or requirements gathering role.
- Experience with SaaS development a plus.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced work environment with many projects and clients.
- Professional manner and accountable for work performed
- Strong independent work ethic
- Adept problem solver
- Strong communication skills