The Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The applicant will be tasked with maintaining and enhancing CrowdReason’s technologically advanced, user-centric, cloud-based property tax software solutions, TotalPropertyTax (TPT) and MetaTaskerPT (MT).
Roles & Duties
- Development of new software and web applications; modify and enhance existing software and web applications.
- Active participation in scoping and design as part of the development team.
- Testing of software and ensuring that completed work correctly meets requirements, and is in accordance with agreed designs
- Work in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensure that your work complies with standards.
- Work with Product Manager to estimate development efforts and resources for project planning purposes.
- Work with Development staff to ensure code is managed and controlled according to the source control strategy for the project in question
Education and/or Experience
- A combination of a bachelor’s degree, applicable certifications, or training and one to three years of programming experience.
- 1+ years proficient with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, SQL
- RESTFUL APIs with JSON.
- Professional manner and accountable for work performed
- Strong communication skills
- Strong independent work ethic
- Efficient and accurate coder
- Adept problem solver