CrowdReason is in need of a Support Analyst to assist with its rapid growth. This professional will play a key role in providing high quality support to our clients; responsible for providing front line product support while being knowledgeable in property tax.
Roles & Duties
The ideal candidate takes pride in helping our clients solve problems and responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Provide on-going SaaS property tax product support for clients via email cases and phone calls
- Manage client cases based on our support SLAs
- Escalate tickets to appropriate personal on the support team
- Partner with Product and Project Managers on escalations and customer calls
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and provide thoughtful solutions for clients
- Track client requests and trending issues, what is most important to clients and how we can best support them
- Share feedback with the Implementation team based on client interactions to improve the product and on-boarding experience
- Develop supporting training documentation & best practices from commonly asked questions
Education and/or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years property tax experience
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced work environment with many projects and clients.
- Professional manner and accountable for work performed
- Strong independent work ethic
- Adept problem solver
- Strong communication skills